Did You See the Moon?
While working tonight, I could not help but notice how bright the moon was. You could distinctly see the mountains. The moon was SO bright! I can't stop saying it. It was absolutely beautiful! There was not a cloud in the sky. The only sad part was because the moon was so bright, none of the stars were visible.
What would a blog be without a 'Sappy' Post?
So here is mine.
I could not help but use the moon as a metaphor for the wonderful people who have been such a 'bright light' to my life. They have helped me feel safe, shown me the type of person I want to become, and also have taught me so much about life. There have been countless individuals like that in my life. I hopefully have expressed my gratefulness to each one of them personally. But I know there are several that probably have no idea of the impact they have made on me, nor the gratitude I have for their influence in my life. If I have not expressed my gratitude, I hope to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment