So I am just sitting in the library at the moment, doing nothing like usual.
And I just happen to be sitting by a very ambitious young man. I have heard about this kind of flirting, but only as secondary sources. Now I have seen it in action.
This guy was talking to another girl, about the city where she used to live. It seemed to be nice chit chat. Then out of the blue, he asked her if she was dating anyone -- going in for the kill. Well ... turns out she was and turned him down.
That takes guts for a guy to ask that. But heck ... I am kind of saddened that we live [well .. I live at least here in Provo] in a society where this is a generally accepted practice. The even scarier part ... it actually works sometimes! Wow ... BYU dating at a new low.
No comments:
Post a Comment