Yes, its true. Cecily Marie Vincent is now married to Eric Buell. I cannot believe that she is married! I was so excited to be asked to be one of the bridesmaids. This is the first friend that I have had get married that asked me to be part of the bridal party. 10th time's the charm! I have been everywhere with this couple, so it was wonderful to see them start their new life together! I was there when they first figured out that they liked each other. I was there to hear the stories during Western Philosophy about their dates and stories. I was there when Cecily went to D.C. and missed Eric like crazy. And I was there during the months of wedding planning in the middle of Political Statistics. I was there when she found THE dress. And I was there when they got married. Cecily looked so beautiful and so grown up! I still remember having conversations Freshman year, late at night that were we promised we would never be typical BYU girls, who get married before they graduate. Now she goes off and breaks the sisterhood by getting married. True, she did graduate in April, but is shouldn't make a difference! During the reception, she looked absolutely beautiful and I am so proud of them!
Here are just a few pictures ... hopefully I will get more pictures with me in them. But, anyway, once again - Mr. & Mrs. Buell
The bachelorette party - Mormon style. We went to Color Me Mine, then Ruby Tuesday's.
Cecily, Myself, Rachel & Brittney
Mr. & Mrs. Buell

Helping the photographer - one of the many wonderful jobs of a bridesmaid
Congrats again dearest friends!
P.S. I even caught the bouquet at the reception. Wonder what that means for the next year?
1 comment:
:D
ugh, I miss you so so much!
I was so happy to have you part of that whole experience. Not only was it fun, but I'm not sure I would have survived without you!
Post a Comment