Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hair Cut Help

Okay ... so its been about 8 months since I have gotten a hair cut. And I desperately need one. I am actually really in love with the length that I am at now. I never really had 'long' hair before - I always had a shorter cut growing up. But now, I don't know. Long hair means being able to do more with my hair for the weddings I will be attending this summer. That -- plus, I don't know, but long hair also has an air of sophistication. I will hopefully be entering into the work force soon (this January, fingers crossed), and I want to present that 'adult' persona. [I don't know why 'adult' is in quotations ... but what the heck.] Someone who is sleek, put together, intelligent, sexy, bold, but not uptight or high maintenance... you get the picture, right?

Well ... I could take any advice on the situation. Then again, this might not be the best venue to ask this on, seeing that I don't have many readers. Oh well ...

This is kind of the idea I had for my hair ... I really like Jennifer Garner. She has that very casual air about her, but when she wants to -- she looks REAL good.

What do you think?

I don't know if I could pull off the bangs ... but its just an option. Any advice? What about the color? I am getting bored of my color, so I'm thinking either dyeing my hair or doing highlights again. Maybe some darker brown and caramel colors? Hmmm ...

3 comments:

Ally said...

Oh my word Manda! I say go for it. I absolutely love Jennifer Garners hair too. I was thinking of getting something like her too. I think that cut would look great with your face. And if you are brave I think a carmel color would be cute... kinda a mix of a darker blonde light brown... carmel! ha ha I miss you and love you!

Jessica said...

My opinion: I think that the Jennifer Garner cut would actually work with your hair type. You know how people like someone's hair, but they don't have the hair type for it and so they shouldn't even try? Well, this is not the case. Also, I really like the length you have as well, especially compared to last summer, which is the only thing I have to judge it from. And I think you could pull of the bangs.

Harrison's said...

Ooh I like it! I think you would look fabulous. Can't wait to see you this summer!

Jared's sister April is visiting this weekend and we went to Kirtland. It reminded me of when I came to visit you guys and you did the same for me. It's so fun to have these connections.