Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ramblings of a College Senior's Mind

Yes. It has finally happened. My last first day of school.

(Well ... until grad school ... or law school. But until then ...)

The only problem is, I already have senioritis. And it is only the first week of school. I already had half my classes cancelled one day -- so that didn't help. I do not want to do any of my work. Maybe it is because I went to school straight for a year, and did not have any break from school. Or maybe its because I was sitting in my STAT 221 class ... and wanted to shoot myself. I have already taken a hard political statistics course and have run statistical models on data .... so sorry if I do not seem excited while they explain the difference between an observational study and an experiment. Maybe I do not want to do my work because I have had no sleep the last couple of days and just cannot find the motivation to do my school work.

This is going to be a long semester.

But on the happier side of things ... Ally came down for the night last night. She had a wedding to go to with her fiance, so she stayed the night. She was only down here for a total of 24 hours really, so I didn't get to see her a ton. But, once again, it is just another excuse to go up to Idaho soon to enjoy the Bullock's hospitality.

So that is really what is going on in my own little corner. I'll keep you updated on my little internal debate about school ...

No comments: