"I guess that's what happens in the end, you start thinking about the beginning." - Mr. & Mrs. Smith
And so, as I have come to the end of my college career, I have thought a lot about the beginning. There is nothing I regret when it comes to actually coming to BYU, as my previous posts have stated. But there are things I would have done differently had I either had the knowledge or the chance to do things differently.
I wouldn't change any of my room mates I lived with while at college.
But I should have had more fun -- playing elevator tag, going to bonfires, late night movies.
I wouldn't change my Political Science major.
But I should have picked it sooner.
I wouldn't change my experiences with MUN.
But I should have been more involved in other extra-curricular activities at BYU.
I wouldn't change picking my minor as Business Management.
But I should have taken all my classes more seriously.
I wouldn't change the most of the professors I have taken.
But I shouldn't have slept in class.
I wouldn't replace the experiences I gained from going to school here.
But I should have made some better relationship choices.
There are things I will never change, but there are choices I should have taken more seriously. It has taken me 3 weeks to write this post. Maybe I just don't want this to end.
But such is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment