Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yes, yes ... I'm alive

So I guess I owe my "readers" an apology. I haven't been on here for a while.

And I guess I won't be on here long for the same reasons.

This semester is full of things to do, which unfortunately pushes writing for the blog on the bottom of a long list of priorities.

But it seems only fair to at least mention in passing what is going on in my life.

School is going great. My last semester here at BYU campus is going well. Just finished my 20 page paper. Well, at least the first draft. It's due in December, so I have some more time to polish it. I also have more papers and tests in the next coming week, so I never have a dull moment.

As I alluded to above, this is my last semester here in Utah. Yep. It's official. I'm going back to Texas for Winter Semester. I am still waiting to hear back from two guys about possible jobs in campaigns/political consulting. However, even if they fall through -- I'll just do independent study. I only need 6 more credits. Then its off to deciding whether to work ... or go to graduate school ... or both ... or law school ... or one of the other hundreds of possibilities for my future. Hopefully the next couple of months will prove productive in trying to figure out what my future holds. But until then, I will be home cuddling with my puppy and graduating. (Whoot!)

That's pretty much all that's been going on in my life. I didn't even really have a Halloween. I spent 6 hours in the library trying to finish my 20-page beast of a paper. But other than that ... life has been good. Busy, but good. So now that I've updated my "readers" (if they still even are around) ... I got to get back to my paper. (Not whoot.)

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

Nice job finishing your paper!! 20 pages...that's amazing. I miss going to college classes but most definitely don't miss the homework. I miss mint brownies and L&T wraps though. Eat some for me!