Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photographic Proof

The other post was a little long, so I decided to add pictures in an entirely different post:



Erica's Bridal Shower that I threw with Sis. LeeMaster. It was a lot of fun. Great friends, great food, great advice.


Displaying the FIFTEENdozen cupcakes that I made. Little did I know I would remove the frosting on over half of them only a couple hours later. So innocent ...


Erica and Andrew all dressed up.


The destroying angel took the form of my father who mechanically destroyed all the cupcakes you see behind me. So sad ...


In front of the temple after I had gone through. Erica had gone through the two weeks before ... so I can say that my mother is so happy to have all of us together at the temple and that we'll be together for the wedding.


Shamu! I remember going to Sea World when I lived in Florida. I had just gotten my stitches so my parents didn't want to sit in the wet zone. Still as a twenty two year old it was pretty darn AMAZING still. Got to see a baby whale too!



The Five-star hotel we stayed in with the Cowboys. Most teams stay in dorms. But nope, not the Cowboys. There were tons of fans there every day. However, it was an awesome hotel right on the Riverwalk, and it reminded me of New York. And we saw daddy on ESPN there.



I guess in the order of all things this should be first, but I thought I would leave the cutest pictures for last. This is Mikey, our adorable Llahsa Apso. He is so funny! I love my little Ewok.


Doggie brothers, from other mothers.

3 comments:

Harrison's said...

Hey Amanda I LOVED reading all your updates!! That is SO neat you were able to go through the temple. The peace of the temple is incredible as I'm sure you experienced. And Eri sure is lucky to have such an amazing sister to make HOW many dozen cupcakes?!! Congrats on the new job. You are so good with kids. They are lucky to have you. And what the ESPN? I'm going to need some more details on that story. Wish I could see you at the wedding...unfortunately no flying allowed at this point in the pregnancy =). Thanks again for the updates. I love hearing about what's happening in your life.

Darling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darling said...

It was thanks to a very intune bishop and stake president, and it was an amazing experience. Me and Erica took the temple prep class together and then went through two weeks apart. Yeah -- 15 dozen cupcakes. But really it only took about 9 hours total. Not bad ... I guess. Yeah, dad was on TV. For like three seconds, but he was on TV. We'll have to tell you the whole story one of these days. Congrats on the pregancy! When is the due date again? I can't wait to see pictures! :)