- I have a dad who takes us to five-star hotels while he is on a business trip just so we can go to Sea World without him
- I have a mom who thinks its hilarious to speak in British, Brooklyn and or other silly accents during dinner time and entices all of us to play along
- I have a sister who does silly dances and yet still looks amazing doing them, and only a little bit silly
- I have a dog that looks like an Ewok. Enough said
- I have a dad who was on ESPN (... for like three seconds, and he was talking, but the announcer was talking about 'when they come back' so you couldn't hear him talking. But Erica's new brother-in-law said he saw my dad on TV so its legit)
- I have a mother with a library of over 600 books easily. And she totally gets my obsession with books
- I have a sister, a mother and a grandmother who try to hook me up unceasingly with all the single or every new guy in the ward (until they find out they're married and even then it doesn't let up)
- I have a sister who is so funny when she sleeps that there may have even been a time when my mom tried to hypnotize her to be a log so we could all sleep
- I have another dog who chews his food like a human. And my other dog loves to chew ice cubes
- I have a dad who walks up to Lavell Edwards in the airport, and calls him Lavell (not Mr. Edwards) in order to point him in the direction of his golf clubs
- I have a mom who, if either really really tired or just waking up, has the funniest facial expressions and at times thinks she is a 'pretty kitty'
- I have a sister that, when it comes to her bridal registry always has a twenty minute moral dilemma over whether or not it is okay to look at her registry
- I have two doggies that love to cuddle and lay around, especially when it involves them laying under tables
- I have a sister that doesn't think that leaving no toilet paper in the bathroom is an inconvenience, but rather a CHALLENGE
Pretty much ... I love my family. When I'm with them, I don't feel weird. I feel right at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment