Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Few Updates From My So Called Life

Shoes Can Change Your Life:

Just look at Cinderella.

Just throwing it out there.

Life is Like a Box of Chocolates:

I like the peanut cluster ones. Says a lot about me doesn't it? How about you?

The Headlines:

Well, summer is nearing a close. I cannot believe that I have just spent a whole summer away from home. It has been filled with a lot of long hours, but also a lot of laughs and good memories. I was truly blessed to find this job this summer and to meet and work with the people here this summer. It is crazy to think that in two weeks that it is all going to be done.

It is even crazier to think that in a week and a half my parents bring my little sister out here to Provo to start her first semester of college. I still think of my sister as the cute little five year old in a little pink dress and pigtails, and not the beautiful young woman she has become. It is going to be an amazing year with her here, and so much fun.

I am especially excited to start my classes this fall. (You may start laughing and pointing fingers now, I don't care.) I am finally starting to really get into the meat of my new major. Three political science classes are going to be so much FUN! (Once again, point, laugh, I don't care.) There are two I am especially excited for, my Intelligence and National Security class and my Campaign and Elections class. This year with the presidential election going on, it is certainly an exciting semester to be a Political Science major.

I'm still single. Any problems?

No comments: