Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Don't Wanna Grow-Up

It's Official:

Despite my best efforts to stop it, I have officially turned 20. It does not feel different, but somewhere in the back of mind I'm thinking I have to be responsible, unfortunately. The day seemed to be a usual day. I worked most of it, but it was a good day. (Being a grown-up and having a birthday never is fun.)
But I never expected what came that night. My co-workers kidnapped me and threw me a surprise 20th spy party. They were good ... I had no idea that it was coming! They got all of my co-workers there, with a few surprise guests. Here are a few pictures from the night -


They had disguises for everyone (including a trench coat for me) ... a magnify glass cake ... and lots of smiles!


Rachel was there ... and it made me so happy!

The invitations were so cute ... I even saw Jessica printing them and took no notice.

For the first time this whole summer, all 10 of the CA's were at one activity! That is probably the best birthday present of them all! (That or getting the Little Mermaid, haven't decided yet.)

No comments: