Monday, October 20, 2008

ADVENTURES IN IDAHO

NEWSFLASH:
Yes, I did go to Idaho this weekend for the first time. And yes, I did have an amazing weekend. My old family friends the Bullocks, who I have grown up with since I was about eight, moved to Idaho Falls about a year ago. I had the opportunity to see most of the family about a month ago, but I had yet to see Ally, one of my best friends in almost three years. So after the (quite) easy 3 and 1/2 hour drive, me and Erica made our way to Idaho.

It was an amazing weekend of po-dunk activities, yet nothing to do with potatos. Guess that just gives us another excuse to go back. We went on a Hay-bale maze, had fresh ice cream, delicious hambugers, and A LOT of catching up.
I just loved the pictures we took this weekend, because even though we haven't seen each other in about three years, every thing we did made us feel like we're eight again. (Allyson and I refuse to believe that we are twenty, rather we are going to stick to the belief that we are eight forever!)


We got straw everywhere.

Emphasis on EVERYWHERE!



I feel I should have been the star of High School Musical 3

Dinner at Big Juds ... we entertained ourselves with ketchup ... fun times

In the end ... Idaho did not seem as scary as I thought it would be.

No comments: