Monday, October 27, 2008

Just Around the Riverbend

Recent Happenings in the Life of Amanda:

Well, the semester rolls on. I am actually in love with my classes this semester and am having so much fun. I am getting into my major classes and absolutely loving it. I have finally started to find professors who teach in such a way that suits me. I am also trying hard in Model UN to try and get a spot on the team next semester so I can go to New York and compete, but we'll see how that works out.

I have also decided to get a minor in Business Management. After a (major) identity crisis after the career fair, and after subsequent internal debate, I have decided I better get something that might help me get a job of some sort. You know, to make money and perhaps make a living? Might be a smart idea, but we'll see.

Have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life, but at the moment I am just trying to stay a float and keep a smile on my face.

Life goes on, pretty quietly. So I try to add spice to my life, including trying rock climbing. I have to say it is quite exhilarating to climb to the top and repel down. Almost like I have accomplished something important.

So, what is next in the life of Amanda?

I have absolutely no idea.

But I'll keep you posted.

No comments: