Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Is Where Your Heart (or Your Stuff) Is

It's been confirmed ladies and gentlemen ... I'm unpacked! I moved (by myself) into my new apartment yesterday, and finished unpacking tonight. Who needs help when I have such big guns? Anyway, I decided to put some pictures up to show off my new place. I have two bedrooms ... so one of them is being used for storage. I'm planning on finding a bookcase (just a small one) to put in the living area to put a little more weight in the room. But that will come another day ... but DI will be soon visited by me to find a suitable one.


Here is my room. I don't have many pillows yet ... those are still in my old apartment because my car was too full. But once I get the code to by old apartment ... I'll get them. (I also will need to grab some of my clothes from my closet, my movies, TV, and chair ... I don't know why I'm writing this ... but I guess I needed somewhere to write my to do list. My apologies to those few readers who read my blog.)


A close up of my bookcase. I love my books. And also of my wedding wall. On there, I have 7 room mates ... and 3 friends. (And I will hopefully be getting one or two more this summer ... this means you Rachel Mlynar.)

Congrats to me ... my own bathroom.

It even comes equipped with a duckie!

This is a picture of my living area. Like I said ... its still not done. Hopefully I'll get some kind of bookcase for one of the walls. And also a poster or two. The walls seem so empty.

This is a close up of my little table. Yes, Erica, that is your lamp. It was going into storage ... so might as well get some extra use out of it.

So ... this is my new apartment. Yes, I don't have a kitchen. That's because I'm actually living in the dorms again. I'm at Helaman Halls again this summer working for Residence Life. It's a job that I am grateful for. Other than that ... I have a pretty sweet set up here. Let me know if you want to come visit!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think that there might be a bookcase in the D3200 RA room. Blair had one in her sitting area, and I'm pretty sure that it was there when she moved in.