Monday, February 1, 2010

A Silent Trend That No One is Talking About

So have you heard of this game ... Blokus?


Apparently everyone in the world has this game.


It's hilarious, because even though it has been at every house I have been too in the last month - I hadn't heard of it before until we got it for Christmas.


I don't know where everyone heard of this game - but everyone has it! It's ridiculous - but hilarious. If you don't have this game, you better get on the silent bandwagon quickly before you get left behind!
*As a side note - its actually a really fun game to play. So instead of following this secret trend blindly, go ahead and take my word for it. I enjoy strategy games, and this one is pretty interesting.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Amanda! We got this game for Christmas too! I had never played it until then. Very fun! Although I lose most of the time!