Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Guess This is as Good a Time as Ever

ANNOUNCEMENT ...


Erica's engaged.


The end.


*Okay, not really. But that's the jist of it. She got engaged this past week. Beautiful ring and everything. Wedding plans are on going, and all that jazz. The wedding is August 12th, 2010 at the Bountiful Temple. I'll keep you updated.

**However, most likely the people who read my blog are friends with Erica, and already know. But, I just wanted to ensure that no rock was left unturned in the proclamation of the happy news.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. I'm feeling old. Boyd and Hayley are getting married April 24th at Oquirrh Mountain. I feel like everyone's getting married right now. It's crazy.

P.S. When are you coming back to Provo? Texas seems like no fun at all!

Darling said...

Yeah. I know. I heard some rumblings (and your blog confirmed) that Hayley and Boyd were getting married. I guess I'm still your black mark on getting 3 for 3.

I'm coming back to Provo around the 22nd of April. We'll have to get together and get cupcakes. I'll let you know!