Sunday, March 14, 2010

Business First ...

Howdy world. It's been a while since I've updated the few readers who remain faithful to my blog about what's been going on in my simple life.

I am a working woman. I got the job at Wells Fargo, so now I am a teller at one of their locations in Plano. It's a lot different than I thought it would be. It is very sales orientated, which is something I haven't done before. I got the customer service part of the job down, but the sales are a little more difficult. Hopefully I can figure it out. I need the job in order to pay off my debt and to transition into adulthood. So, I guess that is something to keep people updated on.

Other than that I'm just working on my classwork. I finished one class, and now I just have to finish the other one ... and then two finals. Just one more step towards graduation -- I even ordered my cap and gown. I am ready to be done with my bachelors. Then I don't know what I'm going to do next. Most likely Graduate school ... or Law school. I don't now which or when, but I probably should earn a little money so I don't go into debt again. Once again, I guess this is something else that I can update people on in a little bit.

The wedding plans continue moving forward. My mother finished the flowers and they look absolutely beautiful. I am starting the bridal shower plans, and other than the bridesmaid dresses everything is essentially done. It's amazing how things have worked out especially being so far away. It is only 5 months until the wedding. Erica is getting excited, having already gotten an apartment and a photographer.

Its crazy that things are moving so fast. I have been already working for a month, and Erica has been engaged for a month.

Well, that is essentially my life in a nutshell, however small it maybe. Well - Guys and Dolls is on right now, and it is taking all my will to write in my blog. So now ... Sky Masterson and Nathan Detroit have won my attention.

Cheers!

No comments: