So before I show you the pictures of my turkeys .... I have to tell you about my FAVORITE purchase this year ... by far! [And I made some good purchases this year ... including Toy Story 3, a bookshelf, and an awesome pair of silver heels]
A mini-cupcake tin! I love it! It is absolutely so much fun! It makes the perfect bite sized treat - you can just put the whole piece in your mouth. It ... it ... it's just wonderful! I'm in love with it! They're adorable ... they're cute ... they're perfect!
Anyway ... on to the Turkeys!
This month I didn't do so hip on all the ingredients. I was proud to have found the right cookies [finally] for the feathers, but I didn't have the heart to by $5 candies for the eyes, or buy a bag of marshmallows to only use 8, and I ran out of my substituted sprinkles ... so I only made about 5 of these turkeys. But it was still an easy cupcake to make ... and turned out pretty darn cute if you ask me.
This is crazy Uncle Tom. He's eyes were crazy ... so therefore the name.
My finished flock of Turkeys. It was funny ... I woke up this morning to find all the cookies had broken off. So I guess the stabilization the big marshmallows gave were kind of important. Oh well ... you live and you learn!
Happy Thanksgiving [a few weeks early!]
1 comment:
How cute!! I love them!
Post a Comment