Sunday, March 20, 2011

I May Be Crazy, Part II

So I mentioned earlier in this blog, that my working at the preschool has lead to my lack of social skills with people my own age. On the other hand - my cutting and pasting skills are extremely refined now. :)

The children in my class have art time ... well, I have my bulletin board time.


I've made some more pieces of "art" and decided that I wanted to display them.


This one was for our "winter" season. Mine is the blue one on the bottom right hand corner. I love doing the art with the children. Art is so much fun.


During February, we had a Dentist come to visit the school and had a lesson on brushing our teeth. The kids made toothbrushes -- and I made this! It's amazing what you can make out of construction paper with just a little imagination.
I missed up on the title on this bulletin board. When I was growing up there was a Sesame Street number about brushing teeth. I used to LOVE that song - it still gets stuck in my head as an adult. Anyway the line actually goes: "I Love to Brush My Teeth, My Teeth, My Teeth!" But there wasn't going to be enough room. So I just removed the "my". But in my head, whenever I see this board I still sing the correct words in my head.


This is what it looks like with all the kid's toothbrushes on it. I liked it better without the toothbrushes.

No comments: