Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Told You That I Was Crazy

If I didn't have to clothe myself, feed myself, or save up to buy a car in which to drive myself ... I would spend all my money at craft stores. I may not be really good at it ... or be that creative, but I love to do 'crafty' things. At the preschool, I still do art with the kids. I love it.

Though you may or may not have noticed this with my weird projects on this blog.

And I have a mother who at times helps feeds my addictions. :)

I came home one day from work and as I walk in the door she tells me that she 'got' something for me, and if I wanted it, it was mine. She told me a sister in the ward was selling her Cricut machine for a good price. I've wanted one FOREVER. But I wasn't quite willing to shell out a bunch of money for one if I wasn't going to use it. So a used Mini version was the perfect way to start.

So without further ado ....


MY NEW CRICUT!


And two of the cartridges that I bought afterward. I bought a couple. I got good deals on eBay.




I have been playing nonstop with it since I bought it. It is so much FUN! It cuts so intricutly and it is so easy! I love it. This is easily on the list of my best purchases ever.


[For those who are wondering, the other items on the list are my silver heels from my sister's wedding, and a nerf dart gun I bought in college]

1 comment:

Harrison's said...

Oooh, I've been wanting one too and can't decide so I'm glad to hear that you love it! We'll have to chat soon so I can get more details =).