Sunday, February 12, 2012

Speaking of Something New

I did it ... I cut my hair.  I have to be honest.  I was having a lot of second thoughts and doubts on Saturday morning.  But after some frantic calls to my mom and sister, I had the nerve to walk in and ask them to chop off my hair.  I probably lost 5 or so inches.  Like I said in a previous post, it had been several years since this kind of cut, but I am SO glad that I did it.  It really is a flattering cut, and I have been getting so many compliments. 

So, without further ado ... here is my old hair:



Please ignore all other parts of the picture.  I was having second thoughts because I actually like my hair up in a high pony-tail.  I think it looked good.  And it had been a while since I cut my hair.  But here is the new me ... 




And this is my new hair cut!  I absolutely love it.  I still don't believe that it is gone ... and I keep running my fingers through it to remind myself it's gone.  But I'm glad its done.  Now comes the question of coloring.  :)

No comments: