This last project [the one about all the things in my room if you didn't know what I was referring to] is a complete and utter ...
EPIC FAIL.
This last week and a half has been ... interesting. There are a lot of things up in the air that have occupied my time as of late. Nothing bad ... nothing good ... just a lot of thought and effort is going into this potential event.
It is not appropriate to elaborate on the details quite yet -- though I am dying to finally be able to express all my thoughts and feelings on the matter.
But hopefully in a week or so I can explain the reason for my vagueness and my absence from this blog.
So until then ... sorry. [shoulder shrug]
P.S. Messiah Sing-Along went really well. It was on Sunday - still was recovering from the after math of my cold, so I still couldn't sing every note but I had an amazing time nevertheless.
2 comments:
I have been wondering, so I'll hang in there :). Hope you're doing well.
It's time for the explaination! :)
Post a Comment