Friday, February 4, 2011

So ... It's Been A While

I guess when you are stuck at home for 4 days straight ... things that you have been meaning to do but never did get done become your only means of sanity. I did some laundry, cleaned my bathroom, read some books, gave the dogs a bath ... and made my cupcakes for both January and February.

Only problem is I also completed my Saturday usual chores ... so now I have nothing to do for tomorrow. Hopefully the snow/ice/frozen tundra melts so I can leave this house.



So January's cupcake was a snowman, and February's cupcake was a man and a woman. It was a lot of sprinkles/candy/etc. But it felt good to finish them.



January's materials. The chocolate cookie decorating icing that I used was not the best ... as you will see in future pictures.


My snowmen ... with melted faces. They turned out pretty good considering the not-so-good chocolate icing. I only did two snowmen because with all the decorating on the cupcakes ... it would have taken a very long time.

Say Hi to Frosty!


My cute little snowmen. An incredibly appropriate activity for the Snow Day outside.

No comments: