Saturday, October 16, 2010

Future Project

Like I said ... I'm restless.


So this is the next item on my project TO-DO list.


Cupcake Calendar --
[from 2005, but doesn't mean they aren't ADORABLE]



I don't want to wait till January to start. So I'm going to start in October.


I don't even want to eat them.


Just make them.


P.S. Someone please save me from myself!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the best thing I've ever heard! Megan Nield and I started a baking blog together. It's at jam-bake.blogspot.com.

Also, I never really thanked you for those cards you brought me! I love them, and I can't wait to use them! I wish that the desk hadn't been so busy so that we could have chatted or at least hugged real quick. I hope you're doing well. Blog more so that I know what's going on in your life. I love you!

Darling said...

That is awesome -- I'll have to follow it so I can see your amazing baking adventures.

I was really happy that I could give those to you in person. I laughed because I thought I had a 1 out of 15 chance actually seeing you - so I was really surprised when you were actually working the desk. But don't worry - sooner or later we'll really get to hang out. I promise :)