So ... I'm going to do something tonight that is completely out of my comfort [and skill] zone.
Our stake puts on a Nativity every year. 1500 nativities are put on display, and anyone in the community who would like to see them can. It is a great missionary opportunity because people can see the nativities and ask questions about our church.
Well ... every year they have a choir who sings. And this year they are doing a Messiah sing-a-long.
Handel's Messiah is hands down one of my absolute favorite pieces of music. I absolutely love the message it brings and the spirit of the piece.
However - I have a slight problem. I cannot sing. My sister who has perfect pitch is constantly reminding me that I am flat whenever I sing. I love to sing and used to do it growing up. But I just cannot sing. Period.
So, as you may have guessed -- I'm going to go sing in the choir -- even against my better judgement.
Kind of stressing out right now.
2 comments:
You'll be grand. :)
Yea! I think that's great!
Post a Comment